The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data is any data that can be used to identify you personally.
Data collection on this website
Name and contact details of the controller
GARANT TREUHAND AG
Telephone: +41 (081) 353 58 10
Categories of personal data collected
The provider of the site automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server enquiry
- IP address
- This data is not merged with other data sources.
Purposes of processing
The processing of personal data on our website is limited to the data required to provide a technically error-free display and to optimise our website.
The processing of personal data in connection with our website is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring the stability and operational security of the system.
We use session cookies on our website to make our offering more user-friendly. Cookies are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you allow them in individual cases. However, we would like to point out that deactivating cookies will mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
The legal basis for the data processed by cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We store the personal data collected each time our website is accessed and files are transferred for a period of 180 days. The data is stored for reasons of data security - in particular to defend against attempted attacks on our web server - as well as to ensure the stability and operational security of our system.
SSL and TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
The content of our website is hosted by the following provider Amazon Web Services ("AWS") Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as AWS).
The data is stored exclusively in a German data centre (Frankfurt/Main).
According to AWS, this data is not moved or replicated outside this region and therefore not outside the European Union, unless this is required by law and necessary to maintain the AWS services. Further information on data protection in the AWS regions within the European Union can be found here: GDPR compliance when using AWS services.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- To obtain information about the personal data processed or Their categories, the processing purposes, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intention to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation, including suitable guarantees, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to request the rectification, completion or erasure of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Under certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to withdraw the consent previously given for the processing;
- To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
Right to withdraw consent
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by the data protection office with a corresponding declaration, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
We may amend these data protection provisions at any time. The current version published on our website shall apply.